Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lust For Life



It’s still raining and the cats are asleep. Today I’m...

Drinking
Twinings Chai tea. I was skeptical. I'm now converted.


Listening to
'Kingdom of Rust' by the Doves. A beautiful, heart wrenching song with a bittersweet video I think you should watch.

Wishing
I could speak Gaelic to feel more in touch with my heritage

Being inspired by
retro blogs like Betty Lou Got A New and Snapped-Garters

Designing
A tattoo for my inner forearm. It means a lot to me.

Motivated
after completing several goals on my Bucket List

Wanting
tickets to see Tegan & Sara

Missing
Mums cooking. The rainy weather makes me homesick.

Feeling
crafty! I want to do some scrapbooking

Excited
about meeting my God Son in 3 weeks!

Loathing
The trailer I saw for 'I Love You, Beth Cooper.'

Admiring
Randy Pausch

Remembering
The wonderful time I had shopping around in Melbourne

Reading
The Portrait of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Writing
more script ideas

Buying
A little turquoise beret


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Dirty Hair Halo said...

SNACKING on white chocolate covered pretzels.

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online