Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bellissimo!




Sundays are best spent passing the time sweetly by in the presence of lovely people. I bid my darling Roxanne goodbye and met Robbie for coffee as we checked out some very strange stalls on display at the local market. This was followed by lovely italian woodfire pizza in the afternoon with the gorgeous Anna, who always manages to bring a smile to my face! We visited a chocolatier and discussed big dreams. It was so wonderful to recharge from the previous night. It's a shame it all went too quickly! The bus I caught was playing Michael Jackson hits - a bittersweet salute to the king of pop's one year passing.


Arriving home, I watched the marvelous Pan's Labyrinth. I am constantly astounded by the beauty and gothic feel to this film, with some of the characters looking like they belong in a Tool video clip.


Film Count: 89 out of 365


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online