Thursday, June 17, 2010

You're The Boss, Applesauce!





I decided to include with this post a few shots from New Years Eve (2009/2010) where we dressed up as celebrities. This is me doing my best impersonation of 60's socialite and infamous Warhol muse, Edie Sedgwick. It took me alot of eyeliner and two sets of false eyelashes to perfect her iconic look so I hope you appreciate the effort!


Speaking of the free spirit Edie, I watched Factory Girl which is still as much a favourite to me as it was when I saw it for the first time 3 years ago. While it might not be totally correct in relation to events surrounding the elusive Bob Dylan, the whimsical world of pop culture redefines art, bouncing off the screen, seen through the eyes of the undeniably electric yet fragile Edie. The soundtrack alone is worth the visit, a favourite of mine being 'Shakin' All Over' by The Guess Who!


Film Count: 79 out of 365

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online