Friday, April 2, 2010

April Mischief (x2)

Photobucket


April enjoying the John Galliano perfume I got her :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Me and the Birthday Girl!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Today was (Other) April’s birthday! “Hip-hip-Hooray!”
After combating the chronic Easter holiday traffic with the sounds of PJ Harvey my only company, I finally arrived back in the Blue Mountains to join my precious “Twinkle Toes”, armed with presents, cookies and Brown Brothers Moscato! Delightful! The tea party was aided with lovely, pretty things adorned around the garden and fun, bright food that everyone’s inner child enjoyed! I then visited my parents afterwards for a quick dinner before setting back off home. Alas, I have work tomorrow!

Last night I watched Punch Drunk Love and I was completely in awe with the use of music/sound that complimented the film so fittingly. I wonder why Adam Sandler doesn’t do these roles more often. His character, Barry, is so socially inept and off beat but at least it is more genuine than most films I’ve seen him in. Tonight, I shall snuggle down to watch the magical Paris Je T’aime!
Sleep tight, my lovelies xx

Film Count: 1 and 2 out of 365


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online