Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taking The Backseat










The boy came over last night and he proposed American Gangster would be a much better film to watch together instead of Driving Miss Daisy. Denzel Washington is such a smoothie that I couldn't object. So while the film count is still the same, I'll be watching D.M.D tonight!

I had to take a break from the books this afternoon, there's only so much Stanislavksy a girl can stand. Upon exploring, I found myself in a cosy Scrapbooking store where I spent an absurd amount of money on new supplies. I love getting crafty! I've always felt handmade cards and spreads to be so lovely!

Are there any fellow scrappers out there?

Film Count: 7 out of 365



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Jessica said...

i do love denzel! ^^ i really love scrapbooking stores, i just love all the different papers, mostly. sometimes i'll just buy a bunch of their papers even if i don't need it! i'd love to see some of your scrapbooking work! <3

Carly said...

great post, love it
love FASHIONPROJECT. x

Samantha Hutchinson said...

I haven't done a scrap book in so long, but I always get inspired when I'm in a craft store...

love the blog! Stop by sometime xx

http://couldihavethat.blogspot.com

Kocham said...

Haven't scrapbooked, don't have the time, but am fascinated by them. Would love to.. I can spend hours in Spotlight...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online