Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hippy-Shake







Last night's date was spent with the boy (So you can thank him for the lack of camera focusing skills!), in the company of coffee, cake and Kick Ass! I was blown away by this film (I can't resist a bad pun). I think, above all things great in this flick, the best part was I honestly could not predict what was going to happen next. (That and Nick Cage actually didn't suck). There's definately room for a sequel so heres hoping. I am Hit Girls biggest fan.


I just finished watching Good Will Hunting and it made me remember just how much I love Robin Williams. He's so magical on screen. Has anyone else been to the cinema lately?


April Skye xx




Film Count: 17 and 18 out of 365


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found my blog and I really hope you get the chance to visit Père Lachaise some time. It is really quite magical.

I look forward to reading more of your film reviews as I have a history of making the worst film selections ever! :)

Jessica said...

you are SO cute! you definitely need to post more photos of yourself. ^^ glad to hear you liked the movie...ive heard mixed reviews. Apparently Ebert gave it ONE STAR! can you believe that? He didnt like it because of the violence...wtf? My boyfriend and I are going to see it this week maybe, so thanks for the review! I think the last movie i saw at the cinema was Alice in Wonderland and it was very pretty to watch. <3

http://aberrantmoda.blogspot.com/

Owl Loves Panda said...

I love good Will Hunting, must admit though I'm not a big Robin Williams fan! Glad you enjoyed Kick Ass, my bf LOVES it
take care x

April Skye said...

awh, what a shame about the bad reviews! Kick Ass needs to be taken with a serious dose of humour! lol It's so over the top and fabulously exaggerated that nothing less could be expected from a movie that mirrors a comic book scenario! Let me know if you end up seeing it Jessica! :)

Hayley, have you seen Patch Adams? I rewatched it a few months ago and theres a special something Robin brings to the screen :) perhaps it'll convert you? ;) hehe

Andria, i can only promise to do my best! :) i hope everyone out there is enjoying my little daily babbling so if anyone is interested in longer reviews, i'm only happy to oblige :)

April Skye xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online