Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Feast Your Eyes

























I'm so full I feel I could pop! Lunch with Effie was a treat! After 12 years, you'd think we wouldn't have much to talk about, but she keeps me in stitches. Lunch, vanilla lattes, cakes and gossip were the agenda for the day which was a nice end to a very sleepy lecture.

I wore my favourite grandpa cardigan today, complete with my rhinestone guitar brooch. Everytime I throw this on, I feel snuggly and happy, even on a day as drab and grey as this. I hope you'll excuse my little pot belly. I was quite bloated from the lovely food!

I think I shall watch the classic Driving Miss Daisy tonight, but only after I attempt this pile of homework! Gah! xx

Film Count: 6 out of 365


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Make Do Style said...

Looks a great feast!!!

The Thrifty Lady said...

I have to say I am pretty hungry after seeing all that food :]
I love your blog

April Skye said...

Naw, you're a gem! I love yours too!

Jessica said...

oh goodness, that food looks so tasty!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online