Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mess



I really wish I had a little more something profound to write about but I woke up with a splitting headache and have been feeling horrid the entire day. Which is a worry because the onslaught of uni is looming and I had some errands planned. I've perked up a little now though, with the help from a couple of asprin, a long nap and a comforting phonecall from a friend.


Last night I watched Encino Man before releasing I had infact seen this many moons ago. Oh gosh, it's so terrible but that's its charm I guess. Brendan Fraser is actually quite handsome after he's bathed for several hours but it was quite a stretch for the cover to compare it to the bodacious Wayne's World.


I'm going to hunt down another flick, preferrably something easy on the eye but all I can see is jarring action flicks that Shaun's lent me. I doubt Flight Of The Pheonix would dull my migraine. Hmm...


Film Count: 20 out of 365

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Jessica said...

have you seen Amelie? i imagine almost everyone has, but thought i'd ask anyway. if you're looking for something lighthearted and beautiful, watch "Ponyo" it's an animated film by Miyazaki and its sweet! hope you feel better soon, drink some hot tea! <3

http://aberrantmoda.blogspot.com/

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online