Monday, April 19, 2010

Glorious Grey





I literally spent hours shopping and I only bought one thing (Okay, I lied, but a lipgloss hardly counts) and I am in lurve with it!








Dress by Mink Pink, Clutch by Agent Ninetynine, Belt by Sportsgirl, Shoes by Novo


I adore the subtle animal print and the style means it can be worn so many different ways. I couldn't help but notice a similar look that the wonderful Agyness Deyn modeled for Burberry. Ah, those shoes.... One day, they shall be mine!



I am heading out to a bar tonight with some friends so I had to be sure to watch Jean-Luc Godard's Contempt before I left. Godard was a famous french director in the 60's and this film starring Bridgitte Bardot was classic new wave cinema. Conventions are broken with long takes, jump cuts and intimate tracking. Similar to Truffauts' La Nuit Americaine, it is a film about making a film, and the relationships that made and broken along the way.


Film Count: 19 out of 365


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jessica said...

aw, you're so pretty! that dress looks gorgeous on you and it does remind of that dress agyness wore- i just adore her! <3

http://aberrantmoda.blogspot.com/

April Skye said...

thankyou so much :) thats a nice thing to have come from somebody with immaculate taste in shoes! ;)
xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online