Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Page Turner





I'm pretty sure that I was reading about the Vietnam War here while discussing changes to the film industries aswell as listening to a friend suggest popular films to watch while simultaneously imagining what my next short film will be about. Phew. Basically, uni gloom is upon us, each minute eagerly whizzing past and leaving us to frantically run around trying to complete several things at once.


So last night, I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and rewatch A Decade Under The Influence, covering important social and political changes that occured during the 1970's and how it marginalised some social circles and gave the opportunity to promote others through the explosion of indie films, shying away from traditional Hollywood prototypes.




Film Count: 40 out of 365


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online